The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a client portfolio at various large industries. Responsibility includes the delivery of sales and profit targets consistent with the business strategy.
The role forms part of a team of experts and will interface with internal partners, customers and suppliers at all levels of their respective organizations. Tasks include developing new leads, managing stakeholder relationships, elaborating and negotiating sales proposals as well as acting as voice of the customers internally.
- Business Development Strategy:
- Elaborate together with the Marketing group the awareness and commercial strategy.
- Participate to the business plan of N-SIDE solutions, planning the implementations together with the Consulting group.
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Initiate and develop leads at large industrial sites, taking advantage of networking and marketing resources.
- Comprehensively understand the customer’s requirements and needs.
- Fully demonstrate the capabilities of N-SIDE solutions to the customers.
- Elaborate and negotiate commercial proposals.
- Follow-up customers satisfaction during the implementation (together with the project manager) and maintenance phases.
- Master Degree in Engineering and/or Business;
- Fluency in English. Dutch and/or German are strong assets;
- Ability to communicate and explain clearly objectives and problems;
- Ability to proactively interact with external and internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Self-motivated driven.
N-SIDE offers a comprehensive reward package, which includes a competitive basic salary and a bonus scheme. The position also includes a company car and full range of benefits.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to Jacques Parlongue via our contact form.