N-SIDE is looking for a talented software engineer to address new challenges, joining the Innovation & Development team. We are developing software modules integrating technologies in optimization, web user interfaces and data analytics.
Your main project will be the Edge framework that we are building to support all our products. Built with state-of-the-art technologies (Scala and Scala.js), it offers a powerful server and a modern and user-friendly web-based UI. While it is already used in production, there are still many aspects we would like to improve or tackle and that is where you come in.
- Work with us on the Edge framework:
- design and implement reusable UI modules and generic features that can address various use cases
- improve the data management and persistence layers
- write nice and robust DSLs
- integrate external systems
- ensure it looks and feels great
- Interact closely with N-SIDE’s consultants and customers
- Develop in Scala using functional and reactive programming
- a creative and pragmatic mind
- an eye for design
- a favorite text editor
- communication skills
- eager to learn
- crazy about details
- fluency in English (both oral & written)
- experience in at least some of these fields:
- object-oriented programming
- functional programming (ideally with Scala)
- reactive programming
- web technologies:
- CSS and preprocessors (Sass…)
- browser developer tools
The position is based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits.
You want to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to Jacques Parlongue via our contact form.