N-SIDE is looking for talented software engineers to address new challenges, joining the Innovation & Development team.
The Innovation & Development team is developing software modules integrating technologies in Optimization, Web user interfaces and Database Management.
N-SIDE is looking for new talents to integrate data visualization and data mining technologies into additional reusable software modules, improving user experience of existing applications and building new user interfaces for upcoming solutions.
You are passionate about data and developing solution with a great impact on society ? You want to join a young and dynamic team to transform mathematical challenges into value for the industry ? Then, do not hesitate and contact us!
- Integrate state-of-the-art Web & Data technologies into reusable modules
- Design and build User Interfaces around N-SIDE algorithms by better understanding the customer’s data and needs
- Improve and maintain N-SIDE codebase
- Work closely with N-SIDE consultants to satisfy customers
- Take initiatives to improve the expressiveness of N-SIDE modules to enable solving new business challenges
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science with strong track records
- Experience in web technologies, data-mining and database management
- Technical skills: broad scope software design & development (Scala/Java, Web Apps, non relational database)
- Creative and pragmatic mind, team-spirit, communication skills
- Fluency in English and, at least, one other language, both oral and written
The position is based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits.
You want to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to Jacques Parlongue via our contact form.