At N-SIDE, we aim to make available the latest developments in Operations Research techniques – or more broadly Analytics – to the business world and make a relevant and effective use of these in our solutions.
Mathematical programming and optimization are our core area of expertise, and particularly for:
- Linear Programming, Non-Linear Programming, Mixed Integer Programming, Constraint Programming
- Heuristics (Tabu Search, Simulated Annealing, Genetic Algorithms …)
- Decomposition techniques
- Development of an Open Source O.R. toolbox OscaR
- Expertise in linking theoretical families of problems with optimal solver selection and setup
- Interfaces with the leading solvers (CPLEX, Gurobi, ConOpt, …)
We have also developed advanced expertise in simulation techniques, such as:
- Discrete event simulations, queuing system …
- Stochastic simulations, Monte-Carlo …
Finally, we make a frequent use of other analytics techniques such as statistics, forecasting (e.g. ARX models), machine learning.