At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
As an intern in User Analytics for complex applications, you would contribute to the design and implementation of a system allowing N-SIDE to gather User Analytics on the different platforms we have, solving complex problems. The question of the particular design is quite open and it would be part of the internship to analyse and assess different technical solutions. This internship is technical but also offer strong business and market research components.
You would work within our Innovation & Development team in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Interest in developing / integrating a User Analytics module for complex applications;
- Good knowledge of Java or Python, Scala is an asset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Both technical and business oriented internship;
- Pro-activity, autonomy, project management skills and solution-minded;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Team spirit, creativity, eagerness to learn, sense of initiative and responsibility;
- Internship of minimum six weeks.
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Paola Murgia, HR Business Partner via the contact form on our website. Please specify the desired period of internship.