End-to-end clinical supply optimization brings many benefits including increased transparency and efficiency as well as risk management, ensuring 100% patient service levels. But it also results in freeing up manufacturing time and being able to start new trials sooner.
Learn more about how end-to-end clinical supply optimization can accelerate time to market:
- When ? DAY 1 | March 11th | 2:30 PM
- Where ? Clinical Supply Technology track
“How to accelerate time to market thanks to end-to-end supply optimization”
- Discover how bridging the gap between global compound manufacturing and individual clinical trials’ optimization allow minimizing drug waste and supply budgets by 20-70%
- Learn how end-to-end optimization can accelerate clinical trials by freeing drug, budgets and manufacturing capacity
- Investigating innovative ways of re-allocating capacity, drug and investment to initiating new trials, starting planned trials earlier or accelerating a trial’s recruitment
Do you want to discuss your clinical supply optimization in person?
Visit us at booth #63 ! Our colleagues will be pleased to answer all your questions about your clinical trial supply optimization.
N-SIDE speaker at Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2020 :
Head of Pharma Solutions Adoption
Amaury Jeandrain has a Master’s Degree in Business Engineering with a specialization in supply chain management. After working for a CRO, he joined N-SIDE where he supported the optimization of hundreds of trials from different indications and pharmaceutical companies, providing services ranging from risk-based optimization to clinical trial design and solving drug supply shortage problems. Amaury now leads a group of consultants, focusing on the extension of N-SIDE’s solutions.
You can’t join us in Madrid? Download the white paper now and learn more about the benefits of optimizing your end-to-end clinical trial supply chain !
See you soon at Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2020!