The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a client portfolio at various large industries and utilities. Responsibility includes the delivery of sales and profit targets consistent with N-SIDE Energy business strategy.
The role forms part of a team of experts and will interface with internal partners, customers and suppliers at all levels of their respective organizations. Tasks include developing new leads, managing stakeholder relationships, elaborating and negotiating sales proposals as well as acting as voice of the customers internally.
- Business Development Strategy:
- Elaborate together with the Marketing group the awareness and commercial strategy for our Energy Solutions
- Participate to the business plan of N-SIDE Energy solutions, planning the implementations together with the Consulting group.
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Initiate and develop leads at large industrial sites ans Utilities, taking advantage of networking and marketing resources.
- Comprehensively understand the customer’s requirements and needs.
- Fully demonstrate the capabilities of N-SIDE Energy solutions to the customers.
- Elaborate and negotiate commercial proposals.
- Follow-up customers satisfaction during the implementation (together with the project manager) and maintenance phases.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master Degree in Engineering and/or Business;
- Sound Business Development experience in the Energy Sector;
- Fluency in English. Dutch and/or German are strong assets;
- Ability to communicate and explain clearly objectives and problems;
- Ability to proactively interact with external and internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Self-motivated driven.
This position is based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to Jacques Parlongue via our contact form.