At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for an Accountant and Finance Coordinator to join our People & Business Organization team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As an Accountant and Finance Coordinator, you will be ensuring the accuracy of the financial statement of N-SIDE SA (Belgium) and N-SIDE LLC (US) each month of the year. You will also have the critical mission to ensure best-in-class financial operations (mainly but not limited to Order to Cash).
What you’ll do
- Monthly closure of N-SIDE SA and N-SIDE LLC financial statements
- Monthly consolidation
- Monthly VAT, SUT and copyright declarations
- Yearly closure and support to audit preparation
- BNB preparation, fiscal declaration both in BE and in US
- Copyright reports
- Order to Cash Financial Operations: From the management of the invoicing to the cash application and collecting activities
- Purchase to Pay Operations: From the booking of supplier invoices to the payments
- 3-5 years of experience and / or excellent knowledge with BE GAAP and US GAAP
- You have a degree in accounting / finance
- You are pragmatic and have a good common sense
- You are rigorous, organized and hands-on
- You can still demonstrate a flexible mindset
- You are a team player
- You demonstrate a high level of perseverance and a “whatever it takes attitude”
- Fluency in English and French
Travel: ~ 5 to 10%
Internal job level: Coordinator
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.