At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Software Product team in our Headquarter in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area, Belgium. We have developed innovative software products, using simulation and optimisation to support decision making in the complex environment of pharmaceutical R&D supply chain. We are constantly improving the capabilities of our tools to better support our users. As a business analyst, you’ll be responsible of performing discovery and design to base evolutions of our tools on.
What you’ll do
- Take the lead on discovery and design activities.
- Conduct generative discovery activities. Be in close contact with our different clients to extract and document their needs.
- Conduct design activities around the solutions tackling the needs extracted. Be in close contact with our technical and business experts to ensure those solutions are sound technically and regarding the strategy of the product.
- Conduct evaluative discovery activities to validate the design of the solutions before they are integrated to our products.
- Get and stay up to date with the product offerings and usage.
- Monitor the evolution of client needs.
- Degree in Business Engineering, Engineering or equivalent.
- You have experience / knowledge in one of the following areas:
- User interviewing.
- Qualitative research.
- Software requirements specification.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical R&D, Supply chain and B2B Software are a plus.
- You have a certain degree of understanding of the technical constraints of a software product.
- You are good at simplifying complexity and synthesizing information.
- You are passionate about product development and user-centered methodologies.
- You are autonomous and collaborative.
- You are a team player.
- You are a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You are passionate, eager to learn, and solution-minded.
- Fluency in English (both oral & written) is a must.
Internal job level: Consultant
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.