At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
As a Business Development Manager in the Energy team at N-SIDE, you will be responsible for the acceleration of our Energy & Industry activities. You will participate to the design of sales strategy and will be responsible for the acceleration of client acquisition. In addition to the sales management, you will contribute to N-SIDE product vision and the optimization of our value proposition.
Our Energy projects/products aim at promoting and implementing innovative Analytics for a better management of electricity markets, grid operations and energy consumptions. In a complex and changing energy world, you will help market operators, system operators and large energy-consumers make smart data-driven decisions and become the leaders in their field.
On top of many client interactions, your role at N-SIDE will require frequent alignment with different teams, in an autonomous and proactive way. You will be part of the Energy and Industry Group, with transversal exchanges with the Marketing team and the Innovation & Development team.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: 5+ years
DEPARTMENT: Energy & Industry
LOCATION: Based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, with significant travel (approx 50%)
- Sales Acceleration:
- Lead the development of the Sales Strategy for N-SIDE Energy activities in collaboration with N-SIDE Business experts and Marketing team.
- Convert it into concrete Business Development action plan and drive it
- Acquire many new clients and opportunities for N-SIDE
- Leverage collaboration with marketing team to increase visibility of N-SIDE and promote our value proposition
- Put in place new collaborations in terms of Sales Channels including business partnerships with different players in the energy landscape
- Business Strategy:
- Foster business and customer knowledge to guide our business strategy and product portfolio
- Contribute to shape N-SIDE value proposition based on a continuous strategic analysis, customer insights and close collaboration with the colleagues to accelerate the business
- Client Relationship management:
- Create a strong relationship with clients to proactively identify new opportunities
- Negotiate and elaborate contract with clients
- Become the sponsor of key projects guaranteeing a continuous alignment between the client needs and the Energy & Industry team offering.
- Master Degree in Engineering and/or Business;
- Proven Business Development skills with solid prior experiences required;
- Experience in the Energy sector in particular on electricity markets, electricity system operations and/or electro-intensive industry is a strong plus;
- Fluent in English is required. Fluent in German and/or Dutch is a strong plus;
- Interest for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science is a plus;
- Willingness to travel frequently for business trips (approx 50%) mainly in Europe;
- Good communication skills and ability to explain clearly objectives and problems;
- Ability to proactively interact with external and internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Customer-minded and results-driven;
- Self-driven and autonomous;
- Team player.
An interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company. A challenging role in our quickly expanding Energy activities. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car and full range of fringe benefits that can be personalized annually through our Flex Plan. You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English addressed to our HR Business Partner Paola Murgia via our contact form.