At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our innovative optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Officer to reinforce our Business development team and reporting to the Head of Business Development.
The purpose of the Business Development Officer role is to support the sales and marketing activities and to act as the ‘voice of customers’ internally. This role is ideal for a young graduate who would like to explore the various aspects of a business development role and gain valuable experience in a fast-growing company.
- Elaborate together with the marketing group the awareness and commercial strategy for our different solutions
- Assist in the development of a business strategy for the different products
- Develop the pipeline for new businesses
- Follow up with customers (from contract formulation to billing and implementation)
- Understand customer’s requirements and follow-up on customers’ satisfaction matrix
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Fluency in English
- Ability to communicate and explain clearly objectives and problems
- Ability to proactively interact with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
The position is based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
We offer an interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multi-cultural company.
N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits. You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to our Talent Officer Paola Murgia via our contact form.