At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Business Strategy Partner to join our People & Business Organization team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As a Business Strategy Partner, you will advise the executive level of the company to improve the business and make the best decisions related to a variety of strategic business topics.
What you’ll do
- You’ll bring answers to complex strategic questions and support the Steering Committee and the Board of Directors to define mid- and long-term business strategy
- You’ll bring some strategic corporate projects into execution
- You’ll set-up two quarterly advisory boards (one by activity, incl. finding the right expert-advisors, prioritizing topics and preparing content)
- You’ll study the industry trends and market dynamics of our two business activities.
- You’ll be looking for best practices in other countries, in industries and technologies
- You’ll be helping to shape the organic and inorganic growth strategy (M&A, joint venture, valuations, debt and capital advisory,…)
- You’ll conduct finance benchmarking and develop business cases
- You’ll help to fine the pricing model
- You have successfully obtained a Master degree in Business Administration / Business Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience for the position
- You have a previous experience in strategy consulting (at least two years in a top-ranked consulting firm or corporate finance company)
- An experience as internal strategy consultant would be an advantage
- Position demands ability to move from data gathering and analysis to problem solving leadership to operational project leadership
- Solid understanding of corporate financial concepts and an experience with developing business cases is a must
- You are looking for a job in which you can have an impact, make a difference, have your recommendations followed and implemented (by cross functional project teams and by you)
- You demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills
- You have an entrepreneurship mindset, a can-do attitude and a strong result-orientation
- You are hands-on and have strong organizational skills
- You demonstrate a strong social intelligence and are a team player
- You speak English fluently
Travel: ~ 5%
Internal job level: Partner
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2021 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English (with job title) via our contact form.