The Managing Director is leading the development of N-SIDE activities in the USA with a specific focus on Clinical Trials. He/She is responsible to sustain and accelerate the growth of sales and operations, while maintaining profitability and excellence of services provided to our local customers. The short-term objective is to grow a team in the range of ten consultants and business developers with a turnover of several millions USD. The Managing Director will team up with a senior consultant from N-SIDE headquarters who will bring his expertise in order to train and coach the consulting team.
- Develop, implement and monitor the US business strategy
- Organize, grow and manage the local team
- Monitor and improve costs against budget
- Animate and lead N-SIDE entrepreneurial spirit in the US
- Report to the CEO and Board of Directors
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master Degree, MBA recommended
- Proven expertise and network in Life Science, preferably in Clinical Trials
- Entrepreneurial attitude with strong business development skills
- Minimum 10 years experience with 5 years in a similar function
- US Citizenship mandatory
N-SIDE offers a comprehensive reward package, which includes a competitive basic salary and a bonus scheme. Full range benefits and access to company shares are included.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to Jacques Parlongue via our contact form.