At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
As a Senior Consultant in Energy Grid & Markets at N-SIDE, you will be responsible for the Management and Implementation of Projects in Energy Grid & Markets Optimization. These projects aim at promoting and implementing innovative Analytics for a better management of electricity markets and grid operations, participating to the design and development of innovative market structure and algorithms for various electricity markets. In a complex and changing energy world, you will help market and system operators make smart data-driven decisions and become the leaders in their field.
JOB TITLE: Consultant or Senior Consultant
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: 3-7 years
DEPARTMENT: Energy & Industry
LOCATION: Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- Overall responsible for Energy Grid & Markets projects: taking care of planning, implementation and follow-up;
- Ensure the participation of all stakeholders in due time;
- Ensure effective communication within the project, internally and with project partners;
- Assemble and deploy project resources according to planning;
- Coordinate and supervise the project team;
- Monitor and ensure project quality and budget;
- Proactively identify new opportunities for the partnership and customers.
- Master Degree in Engineering and/or Business;
- Prior experience in the Energy Markets (3-7 years) in particular on electricity market and system operations related projects including Project Management responsibilities;
- Strong Project Management skills;
- Good communication skills and ability to explain clearly objectives and problems;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to proactively interact with external and internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to understand complex problems and technical background;
- Customer-minded and results-driven;
- Interest in Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Optimization. Previous experiences with these technologies are a plus.
An interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company. A senior role in our quickly expanding Energy activities. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits. You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter. Please apply via our contact form.