At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
N-SIDE is currently recruiting a Salesforce CRM Manager with strong affinity for sales & marketing to join the business development team. The CRM manager will play a central role to optimally develop the CRM in order to sustain our growth and ensure the best customer experience: e.g. case management, pricing, digital marketing tools…
The CRM Manager will ensure the correct usage of the tool by measuring the data quality, the adoption rate and by giving training and updates based on new Salesforce release. He will also improve the current tool by developing automation and workflow.
We are seeking someone with excellent technical, project management and communication skills who can interface directly with our different teams throughout the world to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the “go to” for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and develop new functionalities …
- Pursue customization and development of N-SIDE CRM (Salesforce) to increase benefits and usability
- Connect the CRM to different tools like Case Management, Website, digital marketing tool … by choosing the best connectors or suppliers
- Ensure that the financial aspects for the CRM and connectors are optimised : price, number of licenses, contract renewals…
- Create customized, informative reports and dashboards to respond to the different teams requirements and objectives
- Create and maintain fields, views, page layouts, objects, apps and profiles
- Develop automation to simplify daily usage of the tool
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance
- Create and administer training, support and train new users
- Proactively propose new features, apps or use of the platform
- Communicate on future Salesforce releases and enhancements
- Work on data quality to guarantee the best accuracy
- Support Finance team in daily Salesforce usage like custom page layout, automated flows, reports creation, data quality.
- Salesforce certification
- 3- 5 years experience in a similar CRM job
- Salesforce implementation experience in a software company is a plus
- Project management skills with an end-to-end approach
- Business-oriented: be able to easily understand the needs of your colleague, the customers and to translate it into clear requirements.
- Process oriented
- Proactive, organized, creative and flexible
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Stress resilient
- English fluent (both oral and written)
An interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company. An important role in our Business Development Department. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car, a full range of benefits and the opportunity for each employee to annually adapt her/his package through our Flex Income Plan.
You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Training, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate in our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to our HR Business Partner, Paola Murgia, via our contact form.