At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a bright Junior DevOps Engineer to join the QORE (Quality for Operations, Reliability and Engineering) team in our Headquarter based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area, Belgium. As DevOps Engineer, you’ll be an important part of the team to help us improve our framework.
What you’ll do
- Apply cloud computing skills to support our technical operations aiming at provisioning, configuring and maintaining reliable, performant and secure infrastructure and platform components to host and sustain our SaaS solutions;
- Troubleshoot production incidents with the development teams and coordinate to streamline resolution delivery and leverage DevOps approach;
- Collaborate with team members to improve and optimize the company’s computing architecture, systems’ configuration and engineering policies, processes and guidelines;
- Contribute to design, development & testing of new capabilities and maintenance of existing framework for continuous integration, continuous deployment (CI/CD) and hosting of SaaS solutions;
As part of the platform reliability team, aside from participating in daily operations:
- You will support the N-SIDErs on technical operations and other requests from our service catalog by following our internal processes and procedures.
- You will write automation code for provisioning and operating infrastructure and platform at scale (aiming for 100% automation in DevOps and CI/CD processes), and write playbooks when automation is not the most pragmatic solution;
- You will work in close collaboration with product development teams to deliver optimal service-level for our client end-users;
- You will maintain and improve our stack based on Terraform, AWS, Kubernetes, Calico, Traefik, Docker, GoCD, Gitlab, Prometheus, ElasticSearch and more.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science;
- 1-2 years experience as a DevOps Engineer is a plus;
- Young graduates are welcome;
- Experience or knowledge in system administration & technical operations of cloud environments (AWS) as well as supporting CI/CD automation tools;
- You are creative and pragmatic;
- You are detailed-oriented and have a sense of initiatives;
- You are a team player and you like to communicate with others,
- Fluency in English (both oral & written)
Internal job level: Analyst/Engineer
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2021 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.