At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
N-SIDE is looking for a talented Experienced DevOps Engineer to join the Innovation & Development team in our Headquarter based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area, Belgium. As DevOps Engineer, you’ll be an important part of the team to help us improve our framework.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop & test new capabilities and/or maintain existing framework for continuous integration, continuous deployment (CI/CD) and hosting of SaaS solutions;
- Apply cloud computing skills to provision, configure and maintain reliable, performant and secure infrastructure and platform components of our SaaS solutions;
- Troubleshoot production incidents with the development team and coordinate to streamline resolution delivery;
- Collaborate with team members to improve and optimize the company’s computing architecture, systems’ configuration and engineering policies, processes and guidelines;
As part of the platform reliability team, aside from participating in daily operations:
- You will maintain and improve our stack based on Terraform, AWS, Kubernetes, Calico, Traefik, Docker, GoCD, Prometheus, ElasticSearch and more.
- You will write automation code for provisioning and operating infrastructure and platform at scale (aiming for 100% automation in DevOps and CI/CD processes), and write playbooks when automation is not the most pragmatic solution;
- You will enforce security best practices that are compliant with industry recommendations;
- You will work with development teams to make sure the applications fit nicely within the infrastructure and scalability/reliability is designed and implemented from scratch;
- You will continuously explore new technologies that will make automation and scale a reality.
- Master degree in computer science;
- 4+ years of professional experience as DevOps engineer
- Minimum 2 years of experience in implementing, operating & managing Kubernetes clusters as well as CI/CD automation tools;
- You have experience in broad scope of web application architecture, design, development, release, containerization, deployment and operations;
- You are creative and pragmatic,
- You are a team player and you like to communicate with others,
- Fluency in English (both oral & written)
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.