At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area, Belgium.
As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will play a key role to strengthen our marketing activities in order to achieve our immediate and long-term business goals. You will create our digital marketing plan and work hand in hand with Segment Marketeers to promote digitally our Life Sciences, Energy and Corporate activities.
What you’ll do
- Website management: Maintain the website up to date, create new web pages or blog articles together with the Marketeers, ensure efficiency, and look for new improvements (WordPress)
- Digital campaigns : Coordinate the creation of digital paid campaigns (Google Ads, Social Ads) with the Digital agency, identify the right KPIs in line with the defined objective, report the results to the team.
- SEO & Content Marketing : Define and execute a clear action plan to increase SEO efficiency of our content marketing : keywords definition, guidelines for the marketing team, content review process, technical improvements (with Digital agency).
- Social Media: Manage LinkedIn and Twitter accounts : ensure regular posts by leading the editorial, track comments, notifications,… analyse results and followers profile, extract business insights. Investigate a new social media channel as Instagram to support N-SIDE growth.
- Emailing & Marketing Automation tool :
- Ensure the right usage of MailChimp : Create attractive templates, identify graphic design needs, report data insights to Marketeers & CRM coordinator
- Support the CRM coordinator in Marketing Automation tool selection and implementation
- Reporting & Analytics :
- Evaluate digital marketing activities
- Deliver regular analytics reports thanks to Google Analytics, Data Studio, SemRush .
- Draw recommendations to raise the expertise of the marketing team.
- Digital Marketing plan & budget: Design the annual digital marketing plan based on Segment marketeers & Business needs. Assess the optimal budget and derive a clear roadmap. Execute the plan and track the budget.
- Reporting & Analytics :
- You hold a master in management/marketing/communication with a strong background in Digital Marketing.
- You have 3-5+ years experience in a digital marketing job
- Required B2B experience
- Knowledge in Digital tools as MailChimp, SemRush,… is an asset
- Knowledge in marketing automation tool as Hubspot or SalesForce Pardot is a plus
- You have a strong knowledge in SEO on-page & off-page techniques, google ads, display & remarketing
- You are Google Analytics/Google Ads/Google Search certified
- You know how to work with WordPress or other CMS
- You have strong project management and organization skills
- You are able to ‘hit the ground running’ and be ready to quickly jump into projects
- You are a team player, and you like to take on new challenges
- You are eager to learn and collaborate with different colleagues and external agencies.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.