The N-SIDE Suite Training Catalogue provides an overview of the N-SIDE Suite for Clinical Trials training options.
This catalogue provides the N-SIDE Suite for Clinical Trials users with a clear view of the different training options that they can follow in order to improve their skills and experience using our optimization solution. There are three main training paths that users are required to follow in order to become a Visual User, an Advanced User, or a Power User. Each path contains the sessions that are relevant for each type of user.
- Visual User Track: perfect for users who want to visualize and interact with their trial through the N-SIDE Dashboards. This track will allow users to efficiently study monitoring and reporting;
- Advanced User Track: created for users that want to go one step further and create simulations within the N-SIDE Supply App. The Advanced Users will focus on quick assumptions/inputs updates, and straightforward simulation results;
- Power User Track: tailored for users interested in becoming true masters of the N-SIDE Suite for Clinical Trials. After having followed the trainings, Power Users will be able to set up new trials and run advanced scenarios.
Each training in the catalogue is represented by a training ID card, which contains the training’s relevant information: duration, pre-requisites, table of contents and learning objectives.
In order to ensure a better usage of the N-SIDE Suite for Clinical Trials, the trainings are organized within six different modules:
- Getting Started
- N-SIDE Dashboards
- Simulations & Optimization
- Create a new trial
- Collaboration & N-SIDE Support
- To go further (optional)
We are very excited to introduce our users and pharma partners to this comprehensive tool, which certainly will allow them to bring their knowledge and use of the N-SIDE Suite for Clinical Trials to the next level!