At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for an Energy Business Developer to join our Energy Department based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As an Energy Business Developer, you will accelerate the Energy business growth and help the company be the top reference in Innovative Advanced Analytics Solutions for Market and Grid Operators.
What you’ll do
Your job will cover three main dimensions:
- Business Development
- Generate a high number of new leads for N-SIDE energy products and services through conference, networking and direct prospection
- Play a central role in the preparation of N-SIDE answer to Requests for Proposal by optimizing the proposed package and commercial aspects
- Manage N-SIDE pipeline of opportunities with a structured funnel approach and ensure the landing of important deals with a shortened sale cycle
- Leverage N-SIDE CRM (SalesForce) at its full potential in terms of pipeline management, prospect relationship and sales results tracking
- Leverage the collaboration with the marketing team to increase the visibility of N-SIDE and promote our value proposition via strong content marketing
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
2. Sales Strategy
- Support the development of the Sales Strategy for N-SIDE Energy activities in collaboration with N-SIDE Business experts and Marketing team
- Put in place new collaborations in terms of Sales Channels including business partnerships with different players in the energy landscape
- Develop a concrete action plan for the expansion of N-SIDE Energy activities outside Europe on key target territories, in particular India
3. Prospect Relationship management
- Create a strong relationship with prospects/clients to proactively identify new opportunities
- Test the appetite for new solutions/features with prospects, gather feedback, liaise with Product Business Owners
- Contribute to negotiations and contractual discussions with prospects, in strong collaboration with N-SIDE Legal team
- You hold a master in engineering or business engineering;
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience;
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and you enjoy facilitating group presentations;
- You have a natural ability to engage and to negotiate with customers and prospects;
- Your presentation skills include the ability to explain technologies and product features;
- You have previous work experience in the energy or electricity sector, and ideally a good knowledge of the electricity value chain (transmission, distribution, production, power exchanges);
- You understand the key drivers and challenges of market operators and market actors;
- You have an interest for business plan, value proposition, and marketing aspects;
- A good knowledge of a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce) to manage a sales funnel is an asset;
- You have a strong interest for advanced analytics and SaaS based product.
- You have excellent English skills (verbal, writing). Any other language is valuable (French, Dutch, German).
Internal job level: Consultant/Senior Consultant, depending on level of experience
Travel: + 30%
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.