At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are currently looking for an Energy Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area, Belgium. As an Energy Marketing Coordinator, you will lead the marketing approach and actions plan to contribute to the business growth and position N-SIDE as the top reference in Innovative Advanced Analytics Solutions for Market & Grid Operators and Market actors (BtoB).
What you’ll do
- Build a strong brand positioning : define the brand promise, the USP, the value proposition
- Define and implement the marketing plan to support the Sales team reaching their objectives :
- Define the marketing objectives (brand awareness, acquisition, retention, nurturing…) and the target groups.
- Determine which touchpoints / marketing mix to use based on past sales/campaigns results, market trends and competition.
- Design and execute the relevant content plan to cover the entire buyer journey on all relevant channels.
- Determine the right budget.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns, from briefing creation to implementation (emailing, social media, web communications, press articles, videos, print materials, webinars, customer user group …)
- Manage the sponsoring of Energy conferences/fairs:
- Negotiate the best sponsoring packages regarding sales objectives
- Organise on-site presence, booth set up, speaking opportunity…
- Create and prepare conference branded materials
- Ensure with the sales team a good follow-up after the event
- Measure your marketing actions thanks to marketing analytics, Sales Force data. Derive conclusions and recommendations.
- Lead competition, market/industry analysis to feed the business and marketing strategy.
- Listen to customer feedback: extract learnings and next steps from the Voice of the customer program to improve the customer experience.
- Build a strong partnership with the Energy department at N-SIDE: attend on a weekly basis to the Energy group touchpoint in order to catch up on all energy group activities and be able to adapt the marketing plan in function of this.
- You hold a master in management/marketing with a proven track record in BtoB marketing.
- You have 3-5+ years experience in a similar marketing job.
- Affinity/experience in the energy business/ energy market is a real asset.
- You know how to write relevant content regarding SEO guidelines.
- You are able to work in any CMS like WordPress.
- You have strong project management and organization skills.
- You are able to ‘hit the ground running’ and be ready to quickly jump into projects.
- You are a team player, and you like to take on new challenges.
- You are eager to learn and collaborate with different colleagues and external agencies.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.