At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
You’re thrilled by the idea of end-users being able to use the application flawlessly thanks to your front-end ? And for application that improve life of others ? But you like to do it in a team of passionate people that cut the bullshit out to focus on the important matters ? And that consider having fun is an important matter ? Then we definitely need someone like you to do that awesome job !
Our software products are helping pharma companies R&Ds to bring drugs for highly impacting medical conditions to patients safely and in a timely manner.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our Life Sciences Product Team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area. As part of this journey you’ll be building the front-end of web-based products that tackle complex problems with simulation and optimisation, directly in the SaaS applications or in our in-house framework. Everything is built on top of state-of-the-art technologies (Scala and Scala.js), our products are bringing value to a diverse spectrum of users in end-to-end clinical trial optimisation.
Do you want to help us taking our products to the next level ?
What you’ll do
- Interact closely with N-SIDE consultants and product users in the design of the UI.
- Work hand-in-hand with our application and technological framework teams, focusing on the front-end.
- Interact closely with UI/UX designers to transform ideas into nice and robust views.
- Develop mainly in Scala thanks to Scala.js, using functional and reactive programming.
- Support the continuous improvements and maintenance of our products and framework graphical interfaces.
- Take an active role in the definition of good UI policies and standards and apply them to our products.
- Be part of a team of passionate people in a fast growing company with loads of opportunities.
- You hold a master in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related.
- You have 0 to 5 years of experience in web application front development. The internal job level will depend on your level of experience.
- You like the challenge of creating simple UI to manipulate complex concepts and data.
- You are able to divide a complex view into small, simple and reusable components.
- You like to master the concepts and tools you use everyday.
- You are autonomous and collaborative.
- You are a team player and have the ability to work with people from different technical/business backgrounds.
- You are a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You are eager to learn and solution-minded.
- You are fluent in English (both oral & written). This is a must.
Internal level: Based on your experience, developer or software engineer
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2021 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.