At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
You like developing stuffs that have an impact and improve life of others ? But you like to do it in a team of passionate people that cut the bullshit out to focus on the important matters ? And that considers having fun among those ? Then we definitely need someone like you to do that awesome job !
Our software products are helping pharma companies R&Ds to bring drugs for highly impacting medical conditions to patients safely and in a timely manner.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer to join our Life Sciences Product Team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As part of this journey you’ll be involved in the development of our web-app products offering simulation and optimisation technologies. As Full-Stack Developer, you will get to work on the different layers of the applications and the in-house framework they are built on. Everything is built on top of state-of-the-art technologies (Scala and Scala.js), bringing value to a diverse spectrum of users in end-to-end clinical trial optimisation.
Do you want to help us taking our products to the next level ?
What you’ll do
- Interact closely with N-SIDE consultants and product users in the design of new features.
- Work hand-in-hand with our technological framework team to define and improve reusable software components.
- Support the continuous improvements and maintenance of our products.
- Aid in the definition of software policies that define good UX/UI practices and standards and apply them to our products.
- Develop in Scala using functional and reactive programming.
- Take an active role in the definition of software policies and standards and apply them to our products.
- Be part of a team of passionate people in a fast growing company with loads of opportunities.
- You hold a master in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- You have between 0 to 5 year of experience. The internal job level will depend on your level of experience.
- You have experience in the development of business solutions, it’s a plus.
- You have experience in at least some of these fields :
- object-oriented programming
- functional programming
- web development
- You are passionate about product development and user centred methodologies.
- You are autonomous and collaborative.
- You are a team player and have the ability to work with people with different technical and business backgrounds.
- You should be a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You are passionate, eager to learn, and solution-minded.
- You are fluent in English (both oral & written). This is a must.
Internal level: depending on your experience, developer or engineer
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2021 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.