How to increase collaboration and improve communication across departments over the course of trial?
Join the workshop co-facilitated by Cyrille Lefevre, N-SIDE’s Head of Consulting Group US, at the Global Clinical Supply Group annual conference in Atlanta, Georgia, on April 29 – May 2.
Workshop “Getting Clinical Trial Supplies a Seat at the Table!” main take aways:
- Discover how involving the Clinical Supplies Group in protocol development can improve overall trial outcomes.
- Identify systems that increase Clinical Supply Chain transparency for Clinical Operations.
- Explain how business acumen of clinical supplies can positively influence the clinical stakeholders.
Don’t miss the opportunity and join one of the three workshops during the conference!
- Monday, April 30th at 10:15am
- Tuesday, May 1st at 11:20am
- Wednesday, May 2nd at 11:30am
We look forward to meeting you there !
Would you like to learn more about the benefits of using advanced forecasting and optimization to manage your clinical trial supplies? Learn more about our Supply Optimization Solution and ask for a demo!