At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
As an HR Officer at N-SIDE, you will be supporting the next growth phase of N-SIDE by coordinating the recruitment activities while taking part to various HR projects. You will be part of our People & Business Organisation Team and collaborating to the different HR activities.
- Manage Recruitment coordination from A to Z: leverage existing channels, sourcing, organize and coordinate interviews, brief the hiring teams, screen and manage applications on our recruitment system, follow-up and provide feedback to hiring teams and candidates, extend relationships with schools, coordinate the participation to recruitment events/job fairs, generate ideas to improve existing processes and reinforce employer branding;
- Follow-up and implementation of various HR projects (including Flex Income Plan), internal events & office projects;
- Training administration: ensure practical follow-up of in-house training sessions;
- HR platform administration & reporting : ensure HR data on the platform is accurate and leverage existing HR data to bring our HR metrics to the next level;
- Support HR Business Partner on employee relations;
- Actively contribute in making N-SIDE a Great Place to Work (N-SIDE is a certified Great Place to Work© 2019).
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Human Resources Management or related field;
- At least 1 year relevant work experience;
- English / French fluent (oral and written);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good Project Management and organisation skills;
- Team player while being able to work autonomously under minimum supervision;
- Keen interest in highly technical environment;
- Flexible and capable to adapt to a fast-changing environment;
- Dynamic, hands-on and stress resilient.
An interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company. A challenging role in our People & Business Organisation team. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes company car and a full range of benefits which can be personalized annually within our Flex Income Plan. You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Training, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English. Please apply via our contact form.