At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using advanced data analytics and machine learning.
We have developed a reporting tool powered by business intelligence for our CT-FAST optimization software, the leader in clinical supply chain management. These dynamic dashboards allow our pharma partners to better visualize their end-to-end supply chain in an innovative and interactive way.
As an intern in Business Intelligence for Life Sciences solutions at N-SIDE you will contribute to the development of new business intelligence features related to new machine learning capabilities. These further improvements will increase the efficiency of clinical trials’ supply chain of different pharmaceutical companies by facilitating our clients strategic and operational decision-making.
- Business intelligence tool and dashboard reporting improvement
Business intelligence dashboards allow our pharma partners to quickly identify the risk and help them find the appropriate actions to mitigate this risk – ensure all patients will get their treatment on time.
– You will actively participate to the improvements of these dashboards by adding new business functionalities.
- Big data & Machine learning; innovate and leverage data
Understanding the data at hand and being able to use it effectively to answer some specific business questions is key for our clients. You will work with big data and try to leverage its hidden value thanks to internally developed machine learning techniques. You will incorporate this advanced analytics approach to the BI tool to bring new functionalities to our dashboards.
- Project management
Combining advanced analytics with business intelligence will involve a variety of stakeholders. Understanding and managing their expectations is key for the success of the project. Working as a part of a team of consultants from different backgrounds, you will need to set priorities and manage timelines and communication.
- Master Degree in Engineering, Bioengineering, Business Engineering or Applied Mathematics;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Interest in valorization and use of big data analytics, machine learning algorithms and other artificial intelligence techniques;
- Knowledge of BI tools is an asset;
- Business and customer oriented;
- Good project management skills and solution-minded;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Team spirit, creativity, eagerness to learn, sense of initiative and responsibility;
- Internship of minimum six weeks.
Motivated to join our team for your internship?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English addressed to our Talent Officer, Paola Murgia, via our contact form.