At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Jira / Confluence Administrator & Integrator to join our QORE team (Quality for Operations, Reliability and Engineering) based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As a Jira / Confluence Administrator & Integrator, you’ll be an important part of the team to help us maintain and improve the company’s operational efficiency through optimal usage of these central tools.
What you’ll do
- Day-to-day management and administration of Atlassian product JIRA and Confluence including workflows, user accounts, custom fields, dashboards, reports, security schemas, issue schemas, project creation, page templates, space creation, etc.
- Provide end user coaching, training and support including ongoing maintenance of training and users documentation.
- Maintain a consistent Access Control Policy over our full catalog of internal systems & tools. Ensure our Access requests & Access reviews management processes are properly executed.
- Work with stakeholders to determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA/Confluence setup and integration with other systems & tools (Google Active Directory & G-Suite, Salesforce, CI-CD platform). Map current processes and establish goals for improving, automating and increasing the technical agility of the organization.
- Perform data integrity and system clean-up using standardized processes and remediation plans.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences;
- You have 1+ years of experience managing Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence);
- Experience with Google G-Suite and/or Salesforce is a plus.
- You are passionate about delivering high added-value and support to end-users;
- You are customer-minded, rigorous and results-driven;
- Your have a great team spirit, creativity;
- You have a sense of initiative and responsibility;
- Fluent in English
Internal job level: Analyst/Engineer
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2021 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.