At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
You like helping to create products that make a real difference in the life of others? You like taking part in shaping awesome software ? But you like to do it in a team of passionate people that cut the bullshit out to focus on the important matters ? And that consider having fun is an important matter ? Then we definitely need someone like you to do that awesome job !
We are looking for a Business Analyst for our software products in our Headquarter in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area, Belgium. We have developed innovative software products that can be life-changer for patients participating to clinical trials. Our softwares are using simulation and optimisation to support decision making in the complex environment of pharmaceutical R&D supply chain. We are constantly improving the capabilities of our tools to better support our users. As a business analyst, you’ll be responsible of performing discovery and design to base evolutions of our tools on.
What you’ll do
- Take the lead on discovery and design activities.
- Conduct generative discovery activities. Be in close contact with our different clients to extract and document their needs.
- Conduct design activities around the solutions tackling the needs extracted. Be in close contact with our technical and business experts to ensure those solutions are sound technically and regarding the strategy of the product.
- Conduct evaluative discovery activities to validate the design of the solutions before they are integrated to our products.
- Get and stay up to date with the product offerings and usage.
- Monitor the evolution of client needs.
- You hold a degree in Business Engineering or equivalent.
- 0 – 1 years of experience
- You have knowledge/experience in one of the following areas:
- User interviewing.
- Qualitative research.
- Software requirements specification.
- You have good communication skills and are able to adapt your communication style to the audience.
- You are good at simplifying complexity and synthesizing information.
- You are able to drive and facilitate discussions.
- You have a certain degree of understanding of the technical constraints of a software product.
- Knowledge of B2B software is a plus.
- Knowledge of supply chain is a plus.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical R&D is a plus.
- You are passionate about product development and user centered methodologies.
- You are autonomous and collaborative.
- You are a team player and have the ability to work with people with different technical/business backgrounds.
- You are a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You are passionate, eager to learn, and solution-minded.
- Fluency in English (both oral & written).
Internal job level: Analyst
Start Date: September
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to work 2021 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.