At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Officer to join our People Experience team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As a Junior Talent Acquisition Officer, you will be supporting the next growth of N-SIDE by coordinating the recruitment process together with the HR Coordinator.
What you’ll do
- You participate and manage the selection process from A to Z: sourcing, CV screening, interviewing, coordinating interviews, provide feedback;
- You’ll work closely together with your HR colleague to deliver the best candidate experience and translate our recruitment strategy into concrete actions;
- You become a trusted partner of our business stakeholders by giving Talent Acquisition advices and help recruit our next colleagues;
- You’ll organise and participate in recruitment events like job fairs, students night, … ;
- You have the opportunity to innovate by initiating new ways of working to improve the candidate experience that we offer;
- You’ll support the HR team in various HR projects which are the building-stone of our N-SIDE culture, work environment and talent strategy;
- You are an N-SIDE Ambassador to all candidates.
- You obtained master/bachelor in Human Resources, organisational psychology, business administration, or any related field;
- Young graduates are welcome;
- You have a passion for people and giving them the best experience;
- You are flexible and organized;
- You like to communicate with others and you can communicate effectively with different stakeholders;
- You are a team player;
- You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English (with job title) via our contact form.