At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
N-SIDE is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to reinforce the Marketing Team. The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role to strengthen our marketing activities in order to achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns (digital, conferences, emailing…), from the briefing to the creation, to promote our Pharma, Energy and Corporate activities.
The Marketing Coordinator will be in charge of evaluating the different marketing actions to demonstrate the impact, extract learnings and draw recommendations. Our new colleague will also bring a strong support to the development of our content marketing plan (mainly digital). We are seeking someone with excellent campaign management, digital and communication skills who can interface directly with the marketing colleagues and the business.
The position is based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- Marketing campaigns: promote a new product launch, existing products, a conference sponsoring, a job fair…
- Create the briefing : ensure a good alignment in terms of objectives, messages, target audiences with the business
- Recommend a strong marketing plan to reach the objective : leverage different marketing touchpoints.
- Design and create all the marketing content to execute the campaign (emailing, banners, web pages, landing pages, brochures, social media posts…)
- Build a planning and perform follow up (to do’s, meetings, …)
- Track the budget
- Reporting & Analytics :
- Evaluate own marketing campaigns and draw recommendations
- Support campaigns reporting & analytics delivery
- Digital marketing:
- Support the Marketing Manager to promote on N-SIDE website and social media white papers, articles, news…to reinforce the content marketing plan
- Marketing material design & production:
- Coordinate the production of branded materials such as give-aways, stationary, etc.
- Realize brochures, roll up’s, etc. based on briefing internally or via external agency
- Mounting of video, screencasting on imovie
- Events & conferences:
- Provide support in organizing N-SIDE events
- Prepare materials for conferences
- Manage the organization of a conference : from contract negotiation to branded presence (booth, speaking opportunity …)
- Internal communication:
- Gather content and create lay-out of the monthly internal newsletter
- Publish the latest news on our internal channels
- Master in management/marketing
- 2-3+ years experience in a similar marketing job (BtoB)
- Project management and strong organization skills
- Be able to ‘hit the ground running’ and be ready to quickly jump into projects
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Curious, pro-active, creative and flexible
- English fluent (both oral and written)
- Skills in graphic and video editing tools such as adobe suite, imovie, canva, … is a plus
- Knowledge of wordpress and SEO is an asset
- Knowledge in emailing tools such as mailchimp is a plus
An interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company. An important role in our Marketing team. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car, a full range of benefits and the opportunity for each employee to annually adapt her/his package through our Flex Income Plan.
You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Training, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English addressed to our HR Business Partner Paola Murgia via our contact form.