At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Marketing – Graphic Designer intern to join our Marketing Team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area, Belgium.
About the job
- You will support the marketing team with the realization of offline & online marketing materials such as graphics, icons, web & social media banners templates, pictures library to illustrate our business, email templates, infographics, email signatures, roll ups, etc.
- You will support the Corporate Marketing coordinator on the re-branding project to be launched in October 2020.
- You will implement a flip book tool to create digital content brochures.
- You will ensure that the N-SIDE brand book is up to date and you will contribute to improve it.
- You will help designing together with the Digital Marketing coordinator new web pages as landing pages,…
- You will design visuals elements to create nice screencast videos together with the Marketing officer.
- You will also support other N-SIDE teams such as Life Sciences in the creation of sales & training materials (graphics, slides, etc.) in respect of brand guidelines.
- You have a bachelor/master in marketing/graphic design or you are still studying.
- You have an interest for the BtoB sector
- Skills in Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, …), Canva, Mailchimp, WordPress
- You have a creative, autonomous mindset
- You are a team player, and you like to take on new challenges
- You are ready to learn and collaborate with different partners
- Available for 3 months
- Fluent in English
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.