At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Marketing – Graphic Designer intern to join our Marketing team. You will be a trusted member of our marketing team and support.
About the job
- You will support the marketing manager(s)/coordinator with the realization of offline & online marketing materials such as graphics, icons, web & social media banners templates, pictures library to illustrate our business, email templates, infographics, email signatures, roll up’s, etc.
- You will participate in the launch of our new digital content marketing platform with the creation of digital brochures templates.
- You will also support other N-SIDE teams such as Life Sciences in the creation of sales & training materials (graphics, slides, etc.) in respect of brand guidelines.
- You have a bachelor/master in marketing or you are still studying.
- You have an interest for the Energy, & Life Science sectors
- Skills in Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, …), Canva, Mailchimp, Turtl
- You have a creative, autonomous mindset
- You are a team player, and you like to take on new challenges
- You are ready to learn and collaborate with different partners
- Available for 3 months
- Fluent in English
- A fun, creative, and innovative environment
- Gain experience in an international and energetic environment
- Help us to improve our marketing strategy
Start date: Jan-Feb
Motivated to join our team for your internship?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (+-half a page) in English via our contact form.