At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Marketing Officer Interim to join our Marketing team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium.
What you’ll do
- Provide operational support to the marketing team during the launch of two new virtual events in September : invitation, registration tracking, event program, goodies, webinar platform testing, digital brochures creation,…
- Coordinate and support digital marketing campaigns creation & distribution
- Build planning per campaign and perform follow up (to do’s, meetings, …)
- Create blog posts
- Create visuals to communicate key messages in articles
- Publication on social media: LinkedIn, Twitter
- Create and distribute emailings
- Coordinate the internal communication: create the monthly internal newsletter, publish the latest news on our internal channels (kitchen dashboard, slack)
- Coordinate the production of branded materials such as give aways, binders, note pads, brochures, etc.
Contract: Fixed-term contract July-August-September
- Project management skills with respect to organization and deadlines
- Be able to ‘hit the ground running’ and be ready to quickly jump into projects
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Curious, pro-active, creative and flexible
- English fluent
- Skills in graphic and video editing tools such as adobe suite, imovie, canva, … is a plus
- Knowledge of wordpress is an asset
- Knowledge in emailing tools such as mailchimp is a plus
- A fun, creative, and innovative environment
- Gain experience in an international and energetic environment
- Help us to improve our marketing strategy
Motivated to join our team ?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (+-half a page) in English via our contact form.