Who are the concerned persons by this statement?
N-SIDE collects and processes personal data (mainly professional data) of:
- The website visitors,
- The persons who ask information via the contact form on the website,
- The representatives/contact persons of its suppliers, contractors, partners,
- The job applicants,
- The attendees at N-SIDE events, of webinars and / or attendees at events sponsored by N-SIDE or in which N-SIDE participates,
- The persons providing business cards or their contact details to N-SIDE, who work in the same business or in areas of interest of N-SIDE.
What are the personal data we process?
N-SIDE collects and processes the information you provide depending on the purpose(s) of the collection.
- During a visit to our Website: IP address, data via cookies: see hereunder;
- when asking information or registering for our newsletter/events/webinars: first name, last name, email address, company, function, phone number;
- as candidate: information on the CV including email address and application letter;
- as business relation: first name, last name, email address, address, company, function, phone numbers, social media links, …etc.
Why do we process your personal data and on which legal ground?
N-SIDE processes your personal data to supply the service required (on a contractual basis) when you ask your inscription for an event, when you apply for a job etc.
N-SIDE processes the personal data needed to communicate on its business on a legitimate interest basis because you, as professional, can have an interest in N-SIDE activities. With this aim, N-SIDE sends corporate newsletters, targeted emailing for specific products and services or events, discount code for conferences, survey mailing in the frame of our customer care program or for an event evaluation, etc.
For how long do we process your data?
N-SIDE will store your data for the time needed for their processing. For instance, personal data submitted by an applicant will be kept two years, personal data of a contracting party will be kept five years after the end of the contract and personal data of a business relation will be kept until an unsubscribe request.
What about children’s data?
We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 16. In the case we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us [email protected] so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
Where do we store your personal data and do we transfer your data to third parties?
N-SIDE transfers your personal data to third-party companies to process and store your personal data. Our service providers include Salesforce, WordPress, Formstack, MailChimp, Google (GSuite, Google Analytics, …etc. and Microsoft. We only choose third-party companies and freelancers that are GDPR compliant. The third-party companies which store your data in US (as our CRM Salesforce and Googledrive) comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Is your personal data safe with us?
We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform specific actions are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are protected and kept in a secure environment.
What rights can you exercise?
Your personal information is fully accessible by contacting N-SIDE at [email protected]. You can ask us to transfer your personal data to another company (it is your right of data portability but only if the process of your data is based on a contract); to correct or complete your personal data; to unsubscribe you from our emails; to limit our access to your data or to delete your personal data from our database.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us for this purpose via email to [email protected].
If you are concerned that we have not complied with your legal rights or applicable privacy laws, you may contact the Belgian DPA (Data Protection Authority: https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/).