As an Optimization Consultant in Life Sciences at N-SIDE you will help manage the supply chain of clinical trials of different pharmaceutical companies. By using our unique CT-FAST software, you will support Clinical Trial Supply managers to reduce their costs and better manage their risks with advanced forecasting, simulation & optimization technologies.
- Project management: Our projects typically involve many stakeholders from different responsibility levels and departments from production, supply chain, clinical team, process support, procurement, sales, etc. Working as part of a team with other consultants, you will be in charge of client project(s) dealing with drug planning, budget and quality.
- Client relationship: Building strong relationships with our clients is key. You will need to communicate clearly to describe our approach to clients as well as to understand client needs. Defining requirements, gathering information and data, and explaining project outcomes will be a main part of project work. You will also be responsible to train client staff in applying the solutions as well as be part of the change management process at the client side as recommendations are implemented. Effective communication across different responsibility levels and departments is crucial to success.
- Innovative optimization solutions: Optimization is both interesting and challenging. To solve our client’s problems, we need to use the latest technologies in advanced business analytics: simulation & optimization techniques. You will learn to use our CT-FAST solution to actually provide operational and strategic added value for our pharmaceutical partners. Therefore, helping them to both manage risk for patients and decrease cost of projects.
- Good project management skills with strong proactive approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Affinities for mathematical modeling and simulation
- Business and customer oriented with strong communication skills
- Team spirit, creativity, sense of initiative and responsibility
- Prior experience in Clinical Trial Supplies and/or Supply Chain is an asset
- Master Degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering preferred
The position is based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to Jacques Parlongue via our contact form.