At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Paralegal & Project Coordinator to complete our People & Business Organization team (encompassing HR, finance, administration and IT). In this role, you will be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for any legal-related subject, leading the contract management aspects and managing the administrative tasks of the many research projects N-SIDE is involved in.
About the job
- Coordinate a legal audit performed by an attorney, lead the implementation of the resulting recommendations
- Under guidance of an attorney, review and draft NDA (non disclosure agreement), MOU (Memorandum Of Understanding), and new contract template
- Help building trainings in legal areas and increase internal awareness of any legal aspects
- Review contract management processes and lead potential changes
- Review and draft a wide variety of commercial contracts involving negotiation and project managing a number of deadline
- Review and validate General Purchasing Condition document and Tendering Condition documents (in the context of RFP – request for proposal) together with a range of additional documents
- Review, edit, redline and advise on simple vendor and customer contracts
- Administer and maintain a Contracts database (customer and vendor)
- Support the setting-up of procurement processes
Research project management:
- Review, feedback and validate the different administrative document associated to EU or other funded project: Grant Agreement, Consortium Agreement, etc..
- Support of a project team in accomplishing assigned tasks, including financial statement, audit, timesheet,….
- Master in Legal or Business Administration
- Paralegal experience of at least 2 years
- Good project management skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to handle variety of tasks
- Business oriented with results orientation and a hands-on approach
- Attention to details, rigorousness, pragmatic
- Team spirit, and sense of initiative/proactivity
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and French
Location: Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium
An interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company. An important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department. N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalized through our Flex Income Plan. You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (half a page) in English. Please apply via our contact form.