On August 25th, N-SIDE’s Life Sciences Director Sébastien Coppe will be a speaker at IQPC Exchange’s Clinical Trial Supply Forum! Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about N-SIDE’s solutions and strategic services for clinical trial supply chain forecasting and optimization, which every day solve challenges in clinical supply chain.
- WHEN? 25 & 26 August, 2020 | 11:00 – 18:00 CET
- WHERE? This is an online virtual event.
The Clinical Trial Supply Forum is an event that intends to uncover all the challenges and unanswered questions related to end-to-end clinical supply chain.
Learn about N-SIDE Suite for Clinical Trials – the end-to-end clinical trial supply optimization solution to ensure on time medication for your patients!
Visit N-SIDE’s digital booth for a chance to learn more about our end-to-end clinical supply chain optimization software, the benefits of monitoring real-time data, and how risk-based optimization ensures patients receive their medication on time and in full. Sébastien Coppe will be talking about “Optimizing Your Drug Supplies At Program Level”. His presentation, which includes a Q&A session, will be taking place on August 25th from 16:50 until 17:20 CET, and will cover the following:
- Optimizing all your decisions from API manufacturing to IMP packaging and labelling activities based on patient supply risk assessment
- Drug pooling at program level thanks to smart uncertainty management of each single trial
- Leveraging your stability plan in the end-to-end clinical trial supply chain optimization, and optimizing upcoming milestones
- Risk-based optimization of your Drug Products allocation to different trials.