At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Project Management Officer / Scrum Master to join our QORE team (Quality for Operations, Reliability and Engineering) based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As a Project Management Officer / Scrum Master, you will contribute to the assessment, adjustment, adoption and implementation of adequate project management methodologies for our software products by several teams and key roles within our organization.
What you’ll do
- Act as Scrum Master for several teams working on agile projects,
- Ensure application of our internal software and product management methodologies,
- Support and animate key meetings and agile ceremonies,
- Coach key actors and stakeholders on methodologies, guidelines and good practices,
- Consolidate, coordinate and follow-up on needs & feedbacks regarding project management
- Identify the key areas to improve, propose recommendations and support their implementation,
- Assume a Change management role throughout the whole organization,
- Leverage continuous improvement from retrospectives and lessons-learned, execute identified “organizational” actions and changes out of teams’ direct scope
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in similar positions.
- You should have skills and experience in at least some of these fields:
- Agile methodologies, Scrum, Kanban
- Project management methodologies, PMP, Prince2
- Software project management, cloud-based SaaS delivery management, ITIL
- Atlassian JIRA as software & agile project management tool
- You should be autonomous, collaborative, team player and have good communication skills.
- You should be a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You should be empathetic with the works of others and our clients.
- You should have a good level of English, both oral and written.
Internal job level: Senior Engineer
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.