At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Product Business Owner – Energy to join our Energy Department based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As a Product Business Owner, you will shape new N-SIDE Energy Products (targeting Transmission System Operators, Distribution System Operators and Power Exchange), optimizing the market fit, delivering great value to our customers and contributing to N-SIDE leading position in Energy Analytics.
What you’ll do
- Ensure 360° understanding of our key target customers (TSOs, DSOs and Power Exchanges)
- Ensure a strong value proposition for the product: what problem do we solve ? How do we solve it ? What value do we bring ? What makes us unique ? …
- Develop a vision for the product and empower the whole product team with it
- Define a service offering associated to the product (on top of product licenses)
- Own the product business plan (revenue and cost trajectory) and develop a pricing strategy for your product
- Organise Product Steerco and ensure product alignment with global Energy Strategy
- Drive Funded projects into direction serving the next steps of our product
- Prioritize Features/Needs of the product allowing Product Technical Owners to organize Roadmap
- Promote the product toward existing and potential new customers in strong collaboration with Business Development and Marketing colleagues
- Monitor the key trends, opportunity/competitive landscape, associated to our product topic and integrate the implication into our product strategy
- Master Degree in Engineering and/or Business Engineering;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a European Transmission System Operator, Power Exchange, or equivalent experience working with these actors
- Experience in Lean Startup, Business Model Generation and Value Proposition Design methodologies is a plus
- You are an entrepreneur, customer-minded and results-driven;
- You have a strong understanding of key drivers and challenges of European Transmission System Operators and/or Power Exchange
- You are interest in advanced analytics and SaaS based products
- You proactively interact with external and internal stakeholders at all levels;
- You like solving complex problems
- You are a team player and open-minded
- Excellent English skills (verbal, writing). Any other language is valuable (French, Dutch, German)
Travel: ~ 20-25%
Internal job level: Consultant
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English (with job title) via our contact form.