At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
As a Project Manager Energy at N-SIDE, you will be responsible for the Management and Implementation of Energy Optimization Projects in the German market. As a Project Manager you will be expected to manage existing projects but also develop new business opportunities in that geographic area.
Our Energy projects aim at promoting and implementing innovative Analytics for a better management of electricity markets, grid operations and energy consumptions. In a complex and changing energy world, you will help market operators, system operators and large energy-consumers make smart data-driven decisions and become the leaders in their field.
JOB TITLE: Senior Consultant
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: 5+ years
DEPARTMENT: Energy & Industry
LOCATION: Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium or Germany
- Overall responsible for Energy Optimization projects: taking care of planning, implementation and follow-up;
- Leverage your expertise on the German Energy market toward the customers;
- Ensure the participation of all stakeholders in due time and Build effective relationships with customers;
- Ensure effective communication within the project, internally and with project partners;
- Assemble and deploy project resources according to planning;
- Coordinate the project team;
- Monitor and ensure project quality and budget;
- Proactively identify new opportunities for the partnership and projects in the German Energy landscape;
- Participate to the acceleration of our Energy activities in Germany including Strategic, Tactical and Operational aspects.
- Master Degree in Engineering and/or Business;
- Prior experience in the Energy sector (5 years) in particular on electricity market and/or electricity system operations;
- Proven Project Management skills;
- Fluent in English and German;
- Knowledge of German Energy Market is a strong plus;
- Interest for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science is a plus;
- Good communication skills and ability to explain clearly objectives and problems;
- Ability to proactively interact with external and internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to understand complex problems and technical background;
- Customer-minded and results-driven;
- Self-driven and autonomous;
- Team player;
- Willingness to travel frequently for business trips mainly in Germany.
An interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company. A challenging role in our quickly expanding Energy activities. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a full range of benefits which can be personalized annually within our Flex Income Plan. You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Training, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English. Please apply via our contact form (Reference: Project Manager Energy).