Discover our solutions for Energy Market Actors and System Operators
Outage Planning Optimization
To overcome the growing complexity of Outage Planning due to the integration of Renewable Energy Sources, Elia and N-SIDE have jointly developed an innovative decision-support optimization software. This fully customizable solution is allowing a more agile, more integrated and more optimal planning of grid interventions and related outages.
Deep understanding and expertise in the energy sector accumulated by working with different stakeholders of the Energy value chain(TSOs, DSOs, Power exchanges, Prosumers)
Electricity Price Forecast Products
The use of accurate electricity price forecasts based on machine learning technologies and high energy business expertise allows market participants to make the most of their risk exposure and tap into new sources of revenues.
Register or watch the replay of our Energy webinars
Enlit Europe 2021
What will you learn?
- The latest advancement in Advanced Analytics for asset management, with concrete examples in Europe at Transmission and Distribution level
- A real-life example of advanced analytics use case applied by a European TSO in the context of Outage Planning
- How a leading DSO is leveraging AI in other areas of asset management to create an impact
AI in Energy forecasting: how to avoid the black-box effect?
Forecasting of time-series has taken a significant importance for a wide range of actors:
- for a system operator to minimise the operational costs of running the grid
- for an asset owner to support them in the management of their technical constraints
- for a portfolio manager to mitigate financial risks