At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Business Development intern to join our Life Sciences team for our Headquarter based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area, Belgium. You will support N-SIDE pre-sales and Business Development teams. During this internship, you will be helping N-SIDE have more visibility on the available market for its solutions, as well as understanding how the Clinical Trial Supply Optimization market is evolving.
What you’ll do
- Support a market research of planned & ongoing clinical trials (N-SIDE’s optimization targets) in order to create an internal Prospects database.
- Analyze new trends in the Clinical Trial industry.
- Extend the use of Confluence (no prior knowledge needed) to support the pre-sales activities.
- Update & maintain our prospect list on Salesforce (no prior knowledge required)Requirements:
- You are undergoing a Masters degree in Business Engineering, Economics, Marketing, Sales
- You have IT literacy & Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Salesforce/PSA knowledge is a plus
- You are proactive and a digital enthusiast
- You are a team player, and you like to take on new challenges
- You are eager to learn and collaborate with different partners
- Available for 3 months minimum
- Fluent in English
Start date: 1st February until April/May/June
- A fun and innovative environment
- Get experience in a dynamic environment
- You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (half a page) in English. Please apply via our contact form.