At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
What you’ll do
- Design & implement new features as well as improve existing ones.
- Interact closely with both product developers using the foundation components and end-users of our applications, and translate their needs into visions, requirements and technical solutions.
- Develop in Scala and Scala.js using functional and reactive programming.
- Be part of a dynamic and relax team, share your knowledge & review code from other developers.
- You have master in Computer Sciences or Engineering.
- You have experience in application development.
- You are familiar with object oriented programming as well as functional programming.
- You have a programmatic spirit and your are able to divide a complex problem into smaller, simpler and reusable parts.
- You like to master the tools you use everyday.
- You are autonomous and collaborative.
- You are a team player and have the ability to work with people with different technical/business backgrounds.
- You are a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You are eager to learn, and solution-minded.
- You have an experience in Scala or you are ready to learn it.
- You have a good level of English, both oral and written.
Internal job level: Developer
Approximate start date: April
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.