At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated software solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
N-SIDE is looking for a talented Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer, you contribute to decision-making solutions built on top of modern technologies and programming languages (Java/Scala). Our software solutions help companies worldwide face their complex challenges related to the optimisation of supply chains in various industries (pharma, transportation, energy, …), and have a large ecological, economic and social impact.
You will have the opportunity to work on our client products.
Client Products and Solutions:
- Deliver decision-helping products and solutions that answer our customer’s needs. Products and solutions are developed by small teams participating to all the aspects: development, user experience, business expertise and operations. They are built on top of modern typed languages (Scala, Scala.js, akka, docker, …) and our internal development tools;
- Interact closely with N-SIDE’s consultants and customers in the design of new features, while providing support for the existing tools;
- Work closely with the Technology Platform team to re-use and improve what we have in-store;
- Design, plan, develop and maintain solutions of high quality;
- Connect our solutions on customer’s systems for a better user experience.
- Technical skills: object-oriented and functional programming (ideally Java/Scala);
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science with good track records;
- Creative and solution-oriented, team-spirit, communication skills;
- Experience with the optimisation of Supply Chains is a plus;
- Affinity with statistical methods;
- Fluency in English both oral and written.
The position is based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. We offer an interesting and varied job in an innovative, multicultural company. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car and a full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan. You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to our HR Business Partner Paola Murgia via our contact form.