At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated software solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Front-End Software Engineer to join our Innovation & Development team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As part of this journey you’ll be integrating our simulation and optimisation technologies into web-based products based in our internal framework. Built on top of state-of-the-art technologies (Scala and Scala.js), our products are bringing value to a diverse spectrum of users in end-to-end clinical trial optimisation. Do you want to help us taking it to the next level ?
What you’ll do
- Interact closely with N-SIDE consultants and product users in the design of new features.
- Work hand-in-hand with our technological framework team to define and improve reusable components.
- Support the continuous improvements and maintenance of our products.
- Aid in the definition of software policies that define good UX/UI practices and standards and apply them to our products.
- Develop in Scala using functional and reactive programming.
- You have experience in at least some of these fields :
- object-oriented programming
- functional programming
- web development
- Experience in the development of business solutions is a plus (juniors are welcome).
- You are passionate about product development and user centred methodologies.
- You are autonomous and collaborative.
- You are a team player and have the ability to work with people with different technical/business backgrounds.
- You should be a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You are eager to learn, and solution-minded
- Fluent in English (both oral & written).
Internal job level: Developer/Software Engineer according to level of experience.
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to work 2019, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.