At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join our QORE team (Quality for Operations, Reliability and Engineering) based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area. As a Software Quality Engineer, you will contribute to the quality of decision-making SaaS solutions built on top of modern technologies and programming languages (Java/Scala). Our software solutions help companies worldwide face their complex challenges related to the optimisation of supply chains in various industries (pharma, transportation, energy,…), and have a large ecological, economic and social impact.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement, document and maintain quality & testing strategies, framework and good practices for our SaaS solutions (including tests/controls management and results analysis)
- Grow and support quality & testing culture, organization, roles and responsibilities at the company level.
- Support developers, testers and quality assurance in different teams to implement first steps of SaaS quality & testing strategy.
- Integrate quality assurance & testing activities into Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery workflows and processes.
- Ensure compliance and integration of quality assurance & testing activities with our development, quality assurance, security and operations policies & guidelines.
- Monitor and report on quality assurance & testing practices implementation, progress and results.
- Develop and execute strategies for selecting test & quality assurance tools and implementing automation.
- You should be autonomous, collaborative and a team player and have good communication skills.
- You should be a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You should be empathetic with the works of others and our users.
- You should have a good level of English, both oral and written.
- You should have experience in at least some of these fields:
- Software Quality Assurance and testing.
- Agile methodologies
- SecDevOps approach for SaaS delivery.
- Relevant experience with testing & quality control tools and technologies (XRay, TestRail, SonarQube, Selenium…)
- Relevant experience with CI-CD & monitoring tools (GoCD, Prometheus, Grafana…)
- ISTQB, QAI or similar relevant certification is a plus.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.