Unlock the value of your clinical data
A lot of data is generated and managed to ensure that the right medication reaches the right patient on time during a clinical trial. The time investment to process and understand all of the data can be considerable and valuable information can remain unused because of the enormity of the amount of statistics generated.
Different systems and spreadsheets are often used by different stakeholders. This complicates sharing, aggregating and capitalizing on the value of the data. Further, creating useful metrics and keeping them up to date is challenging and time intensive.
More and more clinical supply data is generated, but it is a struggle to smartly aggregate this data for a portfolio level view and future decision making.
Transform data into
N-SIDE Dashboard App transforms data into actionable insights by delivering clinical supply chain data in a way that can be easily explored and shared. N-SIDE Dashboard App integrates data from the Supply and Production App as well as current study data from your IRT system.
DEEP DIVE IN YOUR TRIAL DATA
As all clinical supply chain information is centralized in an interactive plaform, it is easy to keep track of timelines, budget forecasts and risk management actions. Because the dashboards are based on a structured database, the results can be aggregated and then explored on different levels, such as at kit level, by group, by depot, by trial, by compound, by time period, etc.
With N-SIDE Dashboard App, you quickly have the big picture and you can easily deep dive into details.
N-SIDE Dashboard App is not only a convenient way of reporting data, but can also facilitate operational and strategic decisions. Monitoring dashboards integrate current trial information to present a global overview of trials at the company level, and show which trial may be at risk due to outdated assumptions. Monitoring dashboards quickly identify where attention is needed and which action may be considered to best mitigate the risk for patients.
With N-SIDE Dashboard App, it becomes easy to share insights and create efficient reporting. A simple export of your charts or KPIs and it’s ready to include in your presentation.
interact with your data to make informed decision, visualize your next actions and communicate across departments.
clinical supply chain budget forecasts can be explored by trial, by compound or at company level and broken down by cost category or a specific time period.
visualize current trial data and forecast assumptions to identify when and where actions are needed to mitigate risk.
Read Press Articles
- Sanofi award-winning risk-based optimisation project
- An easier way to manage the clinical trial supply chain
- Manage changes and control risk easily and quickly
- Balancing Risk and Costs to optimize the Clinical Supply Chain a Step Beyond Simulation
- N-SIDE: bringing forecasting, simulation & optimization solutions to pharma – Pharma.be Dialogue Annual Event
- N-SIDE announces N-SIDE Suite for Clinical Trials – New innovative software for end-to-end clinical supply chain optimization
Latest blog articles / news
- Join us at the Clinical Trial Supply Forum 2019 !
- Learn how to measure ROI in forecasting clinical supplies at GCSG 2019 !
- N-SIDE User Group Conference 2019 – Discover the conference’s highlights!
- Launch new innovative software for end-to-end clinical supply chain optimization
- Risk-based optimization for clinical trial supply forecasting – Webinar
- Join us at the 20th Annual Clinical Trial Supply Europe in Milan
- How to optimize your clinical trial supply chain management using advanced analytics?
- Discover Clinical Trial Supply Optimization Unexpected Benefits!
- N-SIDE and Sanofi signed an amendment for using N-SIDE risk-based production planning optimization solution
- Why is visualizing your trial data at portfolio level essential to improve your performance and ensure better planning? Join our session at Clinical Trial Supply Nordics on June 19-20!