Predict the unpredictable in increasingly complex trials
Highly unpredictable demand translates into a lot of uncertainty and high costs to cover the worst case. Factors such as drop-out rate, enrollment speed and sites/countries involved can change rapidly. Shorter shelf live, expensive comparators and limited production capacity make it even more complicated to have a robust supply strategy.
Managing changes in this complex situation while controlling the risk of patient not receiving their medication on time can be a stressful challenge for clinical supply teams.
Design, Plan and Monitor
Clinical Trial Supply
The N-SIDE Supply App ensures you have the best strategy to deliver medications to patient on time while reducing drug waste and minimizing costs.
Get support for strategic to operational decisions using advanced simulation and optimization technologies. With N-SIDE Supply App design, plan, and monitor your clinical trial with ease – no more firefighting!
Increase early collaboration between clinical and supply teams. Quantify the impact of trial design choices and engage in fact-based decision making.
Prepare for uncertainty. Safely supply your trial using risk-based optimization results (production planning, IRT set-up and depot management).
Align your supply strategy with the current trial reality with IRT data integration and updated study assumptions. Monitoring dashboards focus your attention where decisions need to be taken.
Have an optimized supply strategy that you can trust!
- Accurately model your trial from simple to complex designs including titrations, weight-based dispensing, cohorts, cross-overs …
- Ensure a standard quality approach with automated consistency checks and in-app review process
- Reliably assess the risk in your trial, and automatically generate your optimal supply strategy (IRT settings, overage level, depot management,…)
- Keep traceability of decisions and track the impact of changes and decisions over the trial
N-SIDE has experience now optimizing clinical trial supply worldwide for more than 15 years!
pinpoint where and when risk could occur to identify actions to ensure patient will receive their medication on time.
assess the impact of adding or removing local depots and countries to your trial
manage the risk coming from your local depots with robust simulation results providing your resupply strategy with the required quantities and shipment dates
forecast your trial needs taking into account the variability inherent to clinical studies
evaluate the impact of different supply scenarios on your trial budget regarding fixed and variable costs
know how much stock will be required at each site according to your supply chain strategy. Especially critical for cold chain products
Agile and optimized end-to-end supply chain
From specialized Biotech with a few trials per year to the largest pharmaceutical companies, N-SIDE Supply App optimizes your clinical trial strategies, strengthens your agility.
Proactively mitigate 100% of the risk of your patients missing a dose
Set up your IRT to best fit your trial specificities
Anticipate trial changes & adapt your supply strategy quickly
Improve collaboration between supply managers, clinical managers and project leaders
Reduce product waste by up to 40%
Decrease supply costs on average up to 30%
Read Press Articles
- Sanofi award-winning risk-based optimisation project
- An easier way to manage the clinical trial supply chain
- Manage changes and control risk easily and quickly
- Balancing Risk and Costs to optimize the Clinical Supply Chain a Step Beyond Simulation
- N-SIDE: bringing forecasting, simulation & optimization solutions to pharma – Pharma.be Dialogue Annual Event
- N-SIDE announces N-SIDE Suite for Clinical Trials – New innovative software for end-to-end clinical supply chain optimization
Latest blog articles / news
- Join us at the Clinical Trial Supply Forum 2019 !
- Learn how to measure ROI in forecasting clinical supplies at GCSG 2019 !
- N-SIDE User Group Conference 2019 – Discover the conference’s highlights!
- Launch new innovative software for end-to-end clinical supply chain optimization
- Risk-based optimization for clinical trial supply forecasting – Webinar
- Join us at the 20th Annual Clinical Trial Supply Europe in Milan
- How to optimize your clinical trial supply chain management using advanced analytics?
- Discover Clinical Trial Supply Optimization Unexpected Benefits!
- N-SIDE and Sanofi signed an amendment for using N-SIDE risk-based production planning optimization solution
- Why is visualizing your trial data at portfolio level essential to improve your performance and ensure better planning? Join our session at Clinical Trial Supply Nordics on June 19-20!