At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join our Energy team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the acceleration of our Energy & Industry activities. You will participate to the design of sales strategy and will be responsible for the acceleration of client acquisition. In addition to the sales management, you will contribute to N-SIDE product vision and the optimization of our value proposition.
Our Energy projects/products aim at promoting and implementing innovative Analytics for a better management of electricity markets, grid operations and energy consumptions. In a complex and changing energy world, you will help market operators, system operators and large energy-consumers make smart data-driven decisions and become the leaders in their field.
On top of many client interactions, your role at N-SIDE will require frequent alignment with different teams, in an autonomous and proactive way. You will be part of the Energy and Industry Group, with transversal exchanges with the Marketing team and the Innovation & Development team.
What you’ll do
- Sales Acceleration:
- Acquire many new clients and new opportunities for N-SIDE with respect to N-SIDE business strategy and products
- Support the development of the Sales Strategy for N-SIDE Energy activities in collaboration with N-SIDE Business experts and Marketing team.
- Leverage collaboration with marketing team to increase visibility of N-SIDE and promote our value proposition
- Take an active technical sales role in the team
- Put in place new collaborations in terms of Sales Channels including business partnerships with different players in the energy landscape
- Prospect Relationship management:
- Create a strong relationship with clients to proactively identify new opportunities
- Negotiate and elaborate contract with clients
- Become the sponsor of key projects guaranteeing a continuous alignment between the client needs and the Energy & Industry team offering.
- Master Degree in Engineering and/or Business;
- 3 years or more technical sales management experience
- Experience in the Energy sector in particular on electricity markets, electricity system operations and/or electro-intensive industry is a plus;
- Interest for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science is a plus;
- Good communication skills and ability to explain clearly objectives and problems;
- Ability to proactively interact with external and internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Customer-minded and results-driven;
- Self-driven and autonomous;
- Team player
- Fluent in English is required. Fluent in German and/or Dutch is a plus
Travel: ~30%, mainly in Europe
Location: Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium
Internal job level: Coordinator/Manager according to level of experience
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to work 2019, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, relegion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disabiliy, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title, ~half a page) in English. Please apply via our contact form.