At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated software solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our Innovation & Development team based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area. As a Test Automation Engineer, you will assess the quality of decision-making solutions built on top of modern technologies and programming languages (Java/Scala). Our software solutions help companies worldwide face their complex challenges related to the optimisation of supply chains in various industries (pharma, transportation, energy,…), and have a large ecological, economic and social impact.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement, maintain and document a testing framework, both for front-end and back-end testing.
- Plan the test activities in collaboration with the development team.
- Design and set up test environments, prepare test data.
- Create and execute tests at integration and system levels (both functional and non-functional tests), based on scenarios defined in collaboration with the business team.
- Monitor and report on test progress and results.
- Automate tests, using appropriate tools.
- Integrate the automated tests into the N-SIDE CI/CD pipeline.
- Communicate with the development team on test creation, execution and results, as well as on test failures and required improvements.
- You should have experience in at least some of these fields:
- object-oriented programming
- performance profiling
- functional programming
- You should have relevant experience with testing technologies.
- You should be autonomous, collaborative and a team player and have good communication skills.
- You should be a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You should be empathetic with the works of others and our users.
- You should have a good level of English, both oral and written.
Internal job level: Software Developer
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to work 2019, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, relegion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disabiliy, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (~half a page with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.